There’s a way to process a breakup that keeps you repeating the same pattern over and over again…
Which is the way many people do break-ups….
- they get triggered
- they blame the other person
- they make up stories about themselves and their worth
- they make rash decisions to never date again
- they carry the pain with them into the next relationship
- they carry the baggage with them into the next relationship
- and on and on and on
And there’s a way to process a breakup that prepares you for the next relationship that is loving, supportive and completely in alignment with your desires.
This is the way I teach break-ups…
- you let go of the person you were involved with in a healthy and loving way
- you find the lessons and opportunities for growth
- you allow it to be a reflection on yourself of what you needed to heal and process through
- you allow it to prepare you for the next relationship (that is in even greater alignment)
- you keep your heart open and prepare yourself for love again
Ready to learn the way I teach breakups? Click the link below and let’s get started!